Driver Training

AB Equipment Operator Training

Call: 0800 303 090

Training Course Search

Rollers Endorsement

Rollers Endorsement

Pre requisite - Require Restricted or Full Class 1 licence

R - Is needed to drive any type of roller.

Requirements - Students undertaking the R Endorsement Course must hold a minimum of a Restricted NZ Driver Licence, to have a R Endorsement added to a licence it must be a Full class 1 NZ driver licence. Roller operators are not permitted to drive a machine on a road unless they have an R endorsement on their licence.

Rollers Endorsement is needed to drive any kind of roller machinery

Note: This is for Rollers Endorsement only.