Driver Training

AB Equipment Operator Training

Call: 0800 303 090

Training Course Search

Tracks Endorsement

Tracks Endorsement

Pre requisite - Require Restricted or Full Class 1 licence

T - Is needed to drive any type of tracked machine, excavators, bulldozer, tank.

Requirements - Students undertaking the T Endorsement Course must hold a minimum of a Restricted NZ Driver Licence, to have a T Endorsement added to a licence it must be a Full class 1 NZ driver licence. Track operators are not permitted to drive a machine on a road unless they have an T endorsement on their licence.

Tracks Endorsement is needed to drive:




Note: This is a Tracks Endorsement only.